UGG, formerly UGG Australia, is an American footwear retailer that also sells bags, apparel, outerwear and even home goods. The brand has been around since 1978, and it regularly exceeds more than $1 billion in revenue. Shoppers can shop for UGG products online or visit one of the many retail locations around the United States.
At UGG, shoppers can find everything from their classic sheepskin boots and slippers to trendy heels and handbags. Customers can also customize their boots and shoes online with the new UGG by You exclusive color combos. People love all of these products and the fact that they can use UGG coupons and sales to get shoes and accessories for a deep discount.
UGG offers several shipping options for online orders that will be delivered within the contiguous United States. Here’s an overview of the options:
- Standard shipping is free for full-priced items and $8 for sale items.
- Expedited shipping is available for $15 on both full-priced and sale items.
- Next business day shipping is $26 for all orders.
- International shipping is $75 for all orders.
Shoppers who become an UGG Rewards member can earn UGG points with every order. There are several tiers of rewards membership. Each one allows members to earn one point for every dollar spent, get a $20 coupon for every 250 points and enjoy early access to promotions.
The membership tiers vary as shoppers spend more money, and higher levels of membership come with different benefits.
- UGG Rewards Select is available for those who make under $250 in purchases.
- UGG Rewards Premium applies to shoppers who spend $250 to $500. These members can enjoy a birthday bonus, free expedited shipping and exclusive events.
- UGG Rewards Elite is for shoppers who spend more than $500. Members in this tier get free next-day shipping and an elevated in-store bonus.
UGG hosts sales throughout the year to help loyal customers save big. To find the best deals, shoppers can visit the “Sale” section of the UGG website at any time. It’s important to remember that sale items are only available in limited styles and sizes and only while supplies last.
Customers can also save big by shopping during savings events like the UGG Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. It’s the perfect time to pick up gifts for less.
Shoppers can return UGG products in new and unused condition if the purchase was made within the last 30 days.
Customers may make returns in person at UGG store locations. For online purchases, free returns and exchanges are available for shoppers within the continental United States.
There are several ways to contact UGG customer service. There’s an online chat feature and the ability to speak via text at 888-432-8530, which is available Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST.
Customers can also reach out via telephone by calling 888-432-8530 Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST.